Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Phone still does not receive inbound calls

New Poster

Phone still does not receive inbound calls

I have been assigned 3 different telephone numbers in 3 weeks. I could not received inbound calls on the third number... The issue was escalated. Immediately received call back and it was worked out.

Now... I called into Comcast yesterday because people cannot call me. They get an automated message saying, "Unable to complete your request. Please try again later," and it automatically disconnects the call.

I can make outbound dials but cannot take inbound.

I have a Confirmation Number for my "Escalated" issue that clearly wasn't escalated. Absolutely no one called me back.

On top of this phone issue, I have also encountered the following:

- First technician was unable to get cable to half my home. This was corrected after new technicians came to my home two days later (I appreciate that!).

- I have been charged for 2 cable boxes that I didn't receive.

- I was told by the agent that scheduled my call back with confirmation number that I would be receiving a credit for all my time and energy spent on the phone issue... but, I question whether or not that will ever be processed, seeing as my "escalated" issue never received follow up.

- I was transferred to an entirely wrong area to get the cable boxes removed from my bill and asked to call into a different toll free number.

- I talk with an agent that said she removed those charges from my bill... but, how I can I trust what any of your agents say?

The best part about this... I have been your customer for 3 weeks.

Sincerely disappointed,

Your new customer

New Poster

Re: Phone still does not receive inbound calls

I have since had my telephone line fixed. I do appreciate the assistance, but just frustrated. Thanks.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation