Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Phone service down...AGAIN

New Poster

Phone service down...AGAIN

Phone service down...AGAIN.  Was charged a service fee of $40.94 but was told prior to the tech coming over to take a look at it that there wouldn't be a fee.  Now...same issue.  Wonder if I'm going to be charged AGAIN for something that is a Comcast issue.  Just switched phone to Comcast for about 3 months now...issues ever since!  Never had this problem with Verizon phone. 

New Poster

Re: Phone service down...AGAIN

My phone service goes down allot, yet everytime I check online it shows no service interuptions and try telling me it's my phones. This has been a repeated problem, I always go through their troubleshooting and it proves that it's not my phones or my jacks, yet we don't have service for days. But when we call them they tell us everything if fine, yet Magically after talking to them the phone Mysteriously starts working again. Nice to know the problems are theirs and yet the Customers get charged for it every time.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation