Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Phone calls being placed without my knownledge

Frequent Visitor

Phone calls being placed without my knownledge

For the past two weeks I'm seeing calls listed in my "placed calls" section to numbers that no one in my home is originating. On top of that, I'm seeing calls listed in my "received calls" section were the phone rings once and then apparently the call is forwarded to (732) 523-1127. I'll see this (732)... number in the placed calls section when this occurs. My call forwarding feature is disabled and I've changed my account password but the calls still occur. Xfinity doesn't seem to take this problem seriously enough to agressively investigate this problem. I've gone to abuse@comcast.net and tech support with the problem. Nothing has been resolved yet. Has anyone on this forum experienced this? I would sure like to know what has been done in your behalf.

New Poster

Re: Phone calls being placed without my knownledge

This has happened to me all day. I disconnected call forwarding as well with comcast and reset my password but my phone number is still being hijacked.  I plan on calling Comcast again tomorrow.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation