Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Phone caller ID on my TV screen

Highlighted
New Poster

Phone caller ID on my TV screen

Hi,

how can I know if my cable is supporting a service that I can show my home phone caller ID on my TV screen? And can I do anything by myself to make this service active?

Regular Visitor

Re: Phone caller ID on my TV screen

Are you on X1 service? if you are and also have the phone subscription, there should be an option on your box for notifications and you can turn on this option from there

New Poster

Good question...I have just changed my phone service to comcast xfinity with triple play package. I was told that I would have caller ID on my TV. All of the settings in menu say that caller ID notifications are on but still nothing working. I have tried getting support through phone calls and chats with no help so far.
Expert

Sana_toma wrote:

Hi,

how can I know if my cable is supporting a service that I can show my home phone caller ID on my TV screen? And can I do anything by myself to make this service active?

Call into Comcast to verify if your equipment supports this, and also to ensure the CallerId rate code is applied to your account.... without the rate code, it will not work.  If calling into Comcast does not appeal to you, you can try the online chat by going here:  https://www.comcastsupport.com/ChatEntry/Protected.aspx