Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Phone Service problem

New Poster

Phone Service problem

My phone service is not working.  Each time I dial out I get a busy signal.  I have tried different numbers and I keep getting a busy signal on all.  My service has been doing this all morning.  It is now 1m and I still don't have service.  I tried calling the customer service number several times, I am put on hold for several minutes and then before I can talk to a real Rep. I get disconnected.  This is very frustrating.  I cannot afford to use all my cell phone minutes to be put on hold or having to call Comcast several times with no answers to the problem.  Please advise!

Ann P

New Poster

Re: Phone Service problem

I am having the exact same issue.  I get a busy signal for every number I call - even when I try to access my voicemail.  I have noticed the 4G on my mobile phone isn't working very well today either.  Does one have anything to do with the other?

New Poster

Having a issue where i cant get a dial tone on my phone.

New Poster

Same problem here - fast busy signal on the phone and all incoming calls go directly to voicemail! Online chat session now with service representative. Made her call my phone to verify - caller ID pops up on TV but phone is D.E.A.D.

New Poster

I am reading all of these messages but do not see any answers so how do you contact support. The issue I am having is only with one phone #. I cannot call my daughter-in-laws landline. She has comcast also. This just happened recently. She can call me but I cannot get through to her phone. I continuously get a message" we're sorry your call cannot be completed at this time, please try again later"

.I can call all of my other family members and I get calls from them so why is it only her phone that I cannot call????

New Poster

I'm having the same problem.  When people call me I can only talk for 3-4 minutes before the phone totally goes dead (on their end).  I can hear them but they can't hear me. 

I've disconnected the modem a dozen times and reconnected it.  Then I get the fast busy signal for 10 minutes everytime I try to make a call.

I feel like I'm in the 1930's with this phone system!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 in conversation