Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

PC call records – where is sorting? Downloading?

PC call records – where is sorting? Downloading?

Hi - I haven't used Voicemail on my PC in a long time, but I need to start logging calls / downloading calls. The calls used to be listed in rows or a grid, showing the phone number and caller ID. They could be sorted and downloaded. This just looks like only phone numbers.  Or am I just a dinosaur user that remembers how it "used to be".

Do you have to scroll through looking at every number? Can this info. be downloaded?  It just doesn't look helpful at all.   What can a person do with only a list of numbers and dates?   With the way it is now, I have to scroll through 300+ entries to look for a number that I want, and scroll some more to see if there are other instances of that number - that can't be correct.

I did a Live Chat and was told to use a different browser.  I tried searching Xfinity to find out what's going on, but I don't see any info. on this particular desktop feature.  Can anyone help?  Thanks for your review.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation