Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Non-Published number fee INCREASE

Frequent Visitor

Non-Published number fee INCREASE

Another fee to nickel and dime the customer and in this case 10 dimes or a dollar increase. Seriously now!!! Did an employee get a bonus when the questionnaire went out on how do we increase revenues and do it in such a way that it is not that noticeable however it will add to the bottom line (for the accountants at Comcast that is the southeast corner of the balance sheet). What technological improvements were made to warrant the increase or were there sooooooo many voice service sign-ups that you had to increase capacity on your servers to store the non-published list of phone numbers<<<for the reader that is sarcasm. I await with baited breath a borderline reasonable answer. 

Problem Solver

Re: Non-Published number fee INCREASE

Non publish requires tracking to insure that the number is not listed,   Has to be removed from the publishing lists.  Additional fees have always been standard on ant phone service.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Non-Published number fee INCREASE

I got what was expected. Borderline answer. The number is already removed from the publishing list. The actual answer is, though it doesn't cost anymore to keep the number off the list and the tracking costs are the same, we here at Comcast have decided to raise the cost for a service that costs the same at 2.50 as it does at 3.50.

Fortunately for me this service is optional and can be removed at my request.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation