Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

No call waiting

New Poster

No call waiting

After having a terrible experience with my installation of the triple play(took 3 contractors and 1 comcast tech to finally get me hooked up over a period of 4 days, staying home waiting for service guys, 3 bad cable boxes(all refurbished) before they got one that worked) I thought the aggrevation was finally over just to run into more problems w/ my phone service, first i had no voice mail, after a few more calls they finally got that working. Now as  i speak i have no call waiting and no caller id on my tv, called them last night, they said it should be working by mon. we shall see. This has been a experience from **bleep** so far!!!! All i recieved for my aggrevation is 6 mos of premiums and a $30 credit. I kid you not i have called comcast over 30 times in the last week and still don`t have complete phone service, it can`t be this hard. Has anyone else had issues w/ the call waiting just going straight to voice mail? If all my issues aren`t resolved by Mon. they can come and take it all out, i just about had it w/ comcast.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation