Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No Voicemail Available in Xfinity Connect Web Browser or Mobile App

Regular Visitor

No Voicemail Available in Xfinity Connect Web Browser or Mobile App

I don't have access to my voicemail online in either the web browser or mobile app versions of Xfinity Connect.  In the web browser I simply do not have a voicemail option along with "missed calls, answered calls and placed calls".  In the mobile app I see the message "We cannot find your voice mails.  Please check back later.  If your voice mail is active but the problem persists, please contact Customer Care through the Help section in Settings or call 1-800-COMCAST."  Chat support is not able to fix this.  My voicemail is set up and I can access it from my home phone.  I've seen a previous post where someone has had the same issue resolved with help from these forums and I am hoping that I too can get similar assistance.

Here are a couple of screencaps from my Xfinity Connect showing the above described issue.

http://i.imgur.com/czJ9o8s.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Xzy5tHv.png

Thanks

New Poster

Re: No Voicemail Available in Xfinity Connect Web

I'm having the exact same problem.  Comcast support wrote up a ticket on it, but not yet fixed.  

Regular Visitor

same here.   Started when I switched to the new Arris Gateway, my voice features are all dead, Connect app told me to call Xfinity.    

This past weekend I started getting VM txt alerts in my e-mail, but I still cannot get the Connect app to work.   It keeps asking for my PIN, which I entered several times on the Xfinity web page.    I get a green successful message, but then I can go no further to check my VM on line.   

Something's up!  

New Poster

At least I'm not the only one - mine went out when I switched to the X1 platform.  I have had a ticket open for 3 weeks - and nothing has been resolved.  I woud prefer a "we don't have any idea what's causing this but we're working on it" over the promises that it will be fixed in 24-48 hours!

Regular Visitor

Wow - both iPhone and iPad started working tonight, go figure!
Service Expert

sandnnw wrote:
Wow - both iPhone and iPad started working tonight, go figure!

The outtages ( unable to see ) are ussually always DB related.... (pointers/file records/upgrading storage)... they get fixed and your logs are restored.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

I've been having the same exact problems for more than a year. My numerous calls, chats and emails always sound like they are fixing this ongoing problem, but I always end up with same result; no web access to voice mails or texting capability. I'm waiting, hoping someday we'll have another option other than Comcast! It's very disappointing.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation