Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

No Phone Porting of My Old Phone Number

Regular Visitor

No Phone Porting of My Old Phone Number

Still no roll over on my phone after 3 weeks of service.

Made 3 trips to local "ServiceCenter"  The "NEW" triple play with the "X" boxes must be in the beta testing mode. And we are the testers! 

Besides other problems with the service, the phone is the worst! 

All I get is a run around about who was @ fault for not doing the switching / porting every week for the last 3 .

Poor service training on how to do your job.

New Poster

Re: No Phone Porting of My Old Phone Number

I gave up after 3 months of waiting for number porting. I was sick of wasting money to keep our old phone and internet service so i just cancelled the old phone service.  We have been with out a land line for 3 months now.  I was told that it was the phone companys fault but the phone company went so far as to call comcast for me while i was on the line and that still did not resolve the problem. Terrible "customer service" ! I plan on going into a service center one day soon to try and resolve the issue. Good Luck!

Regular Visitor

Re: No Phone Porting of My Old Phone Number

After one (1) one hour this am. The problem as been corrected.. ( I think) I will find out after 4 business days to see it is working. LOL I have heard that 4 times now this month.  

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation