Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

No Caller ID on TV

Highlighted
New Poster

No Caller ID on TV

After having caller ID displayed on our TV for years, all of a sudden it no longer works.  We've found no way of finding out what could have changed or gone wrong.

New Poster

Re: No Caller ID on TV

I have had the same thing happen.

Frequent Visitor

No caller id on tv

Regular Visitor

same with me---had it for years now it flashes showing nothing

Contributor

Caller ID doesn't work for me either - on my TV or phones.  All my calls come in as either Anonymous or Blocked, and I've tried entering this code or that code to fix it, but no such luck.  

I went to the voice preferences for help, but "oh, my gawd" the instructions are go there, do this, then that and it's done, BUT it's still not working.

Regular Visitor

Been having trouble with my email for a month now and  this BS with caller ID pops up.........what gives with comcast?....pay a fortune, ought to get some help from them...Guess I start looking ---

FIOS deserves to be checked out-----triple play for $99.99 per month is half the price I'm paying now.

Chuck

Frequent Visitor

I wish I had a fix. but I don't. I've had this problem for more months now. I used the Caller ID on our two DVR-connectec TV's for a few years, and then one day, it stopped working on both TV's and hasn't worked since. My phones still get Caller ID info just fine. Only the TV's have the problem. I've verified that it is turned on in the "Interactive TV" section of the cable box menu, but nothing seems to work.