Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

New Phone Service is not working

New Poster

New Phone Service is not working

I switched from Verizon on 9/6/07 first I had a appointment from 2-5 the the tech did not get here until around 9:30 that night.  At first I could not receive any calls but I can make out going calls.  Now on 9/8/07 I have no phone service.  Comcast customer service team is a joke, they do not have any answers to anything, all they can say is I need to send a out a repair person.  They promise you everything right but you get nothing.

Re: New Phone Service is not working

Good morning lgstanard,

I apologize that you’re having problems with your new CDV service. After looking at your account, I can see some problems with your service, so we do need to get you scheduled for a service technician to visit your home. I've already sent you an email, and I just left you a voice mail in an effort to reach you, but so far I’ve not been able to make contact with you. Please send me an email with your contact information, or contact us, and we will work on getting the problem fixed.

Message Edited by Moderator_Jay on 09-10-2007 10:26 AM
Frequent Visitor

Re: New Phone Service is not working

Message Edited by Michael on 09-08-2007 06:40 PM
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation