Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

My telephone still does not work

New Poster

My telephone still does not work

My telephone still does not work.   Really unacceptable, especially if it is the result of  comcast trying add services that I do not want or need.   I need a working phone.   Comcast, please call me to let me know what is happening.   it is dangerous not to have a working telephone.

Valued Contributor

Re: My telephone still does not work

Did you call them?

Did you tell they your phone was not working? They are not mind readers , you need to call them and let them know

Did you read the rules of this board and realize Comcast employees don't come here, only other customers do?

Did you really just request them to call you on your telephone that is not working?

New Poster

Re: My telephone still does not work

Of course I called them several times and waited on hold for a long time with loud music blairing in my ear, using my cell phone minutes-  and was given the opportunity to leave a cell number - which I did.

Am not dumb enough to leave my cell number on the forum- are you?

Also contacated them 3 times by live chat and gave my cell phone during those time and was told then that phone woul be fixed by Saturday at 6pm and the problem is partly due to Comcast trying to enhance phone serivce.

No I did not realize that no one at comcast reads the forum comments, and really do not beleive it.

any company looking to improve or enhance customer service would find a way to read what the costomers put on the forum.

Also just  because you assume that I did not call them - does not make it a fact.

You should be a little less impressed with yourself.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation