Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Moved And Can't get Telephone Service to Work

New Poster

Moved And Can't get Telephone Service to Work

I moved to another unit in my Condo Complex. I upgraded to Xfinity1. TV and internet are working fine. When system was first set up 8 days ago the phone was working. Then the phone just stopped working. After 8-10 calls to sevice center and rebooting the Modem as many times it still is not working.

I had a service call set up for easter and it was a no show. I had a CR number for the call?

I have been with Comcast for 8 years and have never had this much trouble.

Seems everytime I call i have to go through the same speel over and over to get nothing accomplished.

Pretty upset here!

New Poster

Re: Moved And Can't get Telephone Service to Work

Have the same problem, moved to new address had the tripple play installed the phone worked for 1 hour then quit. The phone light on the modem is off. Called several times and after hours of going through the same conversation i got fedup and quit. I am glad i cancelled the home security. Can't take it anymore got out my faithfull ooma and solved my problems. Comcast is screwed up. If there was some competition for internet and tv i would leave them in a minute.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation