Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Frequent Visitor

I'm going to post this here since nobody seems to check the voicemail forum.  My voicemail was full the other day so I cleaned most of the voicemails I had; however, callers still can't leave a message.  I know that there is plenty of room in my mailbox.  I have a family member that has some health issues and I'm concerned because nobody has been able to leave a voicemail for over three days.  I would appreciate it if someone can look into why this is happening and resolve the problem.

Re: Issues

Hello GamingGurl:

I'm sorry that you're having problems with your voice mail. I have checked your account and do not see that trouble ticket has been created. If you are still having issues, please contact us so that one of our Customer Account Executives can assist you with this issue.

Please remember that the forum is a place for an exchange of ideas--to receive actual customer care on an issue that can't be resolved through our self-help options (such as FAQ's or Ask Comcast), it is best to contact us at your convenience for assistance any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Feel free to email me directly if you do not get a resolution to your issue.

Message Edited by modmlr on 12-10-2007 10:14 AM
Frequent Visitor

Re: Issues

I've called in and they don't know what's causing the problem.  ALL voicemails have been deleted and I've confirmed that they are no longer stored via phone.  Can it really be that hard to reset it?
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation