Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

International calls?

Frequent Visitor

International calls?

Can we make international calls with our service. If yes is there a charge for calling internationally. If yes please direct me to a guideline or rate fee chart.

Accepted Solutions
Expert

Re: International calls?

You might want to think about using Skype for communicating to her.  There are pc to pc versions for free, or look into their phone versions.

All Replies
Silver Problem Solver

Hello,

Question 1. Yes

Question 2. Yes

Question 3. See following link:

http://www.comcast.com/corporate/shop/internationalrates.ashx?SCRedirect=true

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for the info. My daughter is staying 3 weeks in England and I wanted to reach out to her periodically.

Expert

You might want to think about using Skype for communicating to her.  There are pc to pc versions for free, or look into their phone versions.

Frequent Visitor

Ok Thank you for your help and suggestion.

New Poster

I would like to know Interantional Call Rate.

bicyclekicker01 wrote:

Can we make international calls with our service. If yes is there a charge for calling internationally. If yes please direct me to a guideline or rate fee chart.

Yes.

bicyclekicker01 wrote:

Tags (1)
Regular Visitor

what is the phone rate to England?   Uruguay?

sdukekim wrote:

bicyclekicker01 wrote:

Yes.

bicyclekicker01 wrote:

Regular Visitor

phone rate to London, England, to montevideo uruguay?

oklahoma_ok wrote:

what is the phone rate to England?   Uruguay?

sdukekim wrote:

bicyclekicker01 wrote:

Yes.

bicyclekicker01 wrote:

phone rate to england and uruguay