Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

I spent over 3 hours and 4 phone calls trying to get caller Id on my tv

New Poster

I spent over 3 hours and 4 phone calls trying to get caller Id on my tv

Can someone tell me why I stupidly ordered phone service after having years of trouble with Internet and cable? I must be insane, but last Saturday they came to hook it up, we were told that the phone numbers calling would appear on our tvs, we have 2 tvs and two boxes. Well, when this didn't happen by end of day, I called on Monday, after 1 hour and two agents I was told it wouldbe done by Tuesday. Tuesday came and went, called back Tuesday night, phone number still coming up and phone numbers not registering on tvs. Told to wait until Thursday, called Thursday, was told couldn't see my past calls, and he would take care of phone number being unlisted, then again, told he had to transfer me, and guess what, afterb5 minutes of waiting an automated voice said I am transferring your call, then it hung up on me!!! How am I suppose to feel? I am angry, and aggravated. Mainly because I didn't go by past history and call somewhere else! So once again I am paying for services I was promised and do not have! Why do I have to beg for what you supposedly offer? I would be FIRED, how do so many incompetent people work at Comcast??? Now I go to PUC and Attorney general. Wish me luck, as I have NO FAITH in your company, except your ability to overcharge for services never provided!
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation