Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Home phone not working

New Poster

Home phone not working

Cannot use the phone to call out and anyone who calls me gets a fast busy signal or a recording saying the call did not go through. I am paying for this service but have not received it for 2 months now. Thank you for you prompt reply. 

New Poster

Re: Home phone not working

I'm on the list to port over number and add internet to existing cable service. My last 2 appointments were cancelled because of "3rd party notification" negative contact,  which I was unaware. I decided to take the initiative and called prior to my second appointment to confirm the work order was still in affect, but was sadly informed of the cancellation. On this 3rd attempt, after rescheduling and setting up installation request, I was immediately transferred to the 3rd party verification to "complete" the procedure. Keeping my fingers crossed...... Everytime the service rep was very pleasant,courteous, and helpful.

New Poster

Am haveing receiving or making calls would like someone to check and also send me my number to make sure what I am calling is correct. thank you

Regular Visitor

Just got a new modem and when I hooked it up I have no Phone just an open line.

New Poster

Phone working part time

My phone has been going on and off for the past 2 days.  Sometime there is a message on the phone screen that says "NO LINE."  Other times I can call out but anytime someone calls me the phone does not ring at my house and they get a message that the call did not go though.  This happened once before and water had gotten into a connection outside my house.  They replaced connection and it was okay for a while but now the same thing is happening again.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation