Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Getting messages away from home

Most Valued Poster

Getting messages away from home

Cleaned out files, and of course, can't find anything, especially the quick reference card for CDV.
How do I access my voicemail away from home? I glanced through Geoff's links, but maybe I am also blind.
Regular Contributor

Re: Getting messages away from home

You can call your phone # and hit # or * and then enter your access code.  You can also check your messages via the CDV website.
If you call comcast it should give your voicemail number.  If you call that it will ask you to enter your phone # then your passcode.
Regular Contributor

Hi Teacher,

There are a couple of ways of getting to your voicemail when you are not at home. The first is to call your home telephone number, wait for the voicemail to pick up and then press the "#" key. At that point you will be prompted to enter your password.

Alternatively, you can call your voicemail access number. I'll send that to you in a private forum message. When you call that number, you will be prompted to enter your telephone number and then your passcode.

Finally, you can always access your voicemail online at the Digital Voice Center.

Hope this helps!

Most Valued Poster

Thanks - I knew you'd all be able to help!
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation