Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Error message SCC 0235

New Poster

Error message SCC 0235

Below is the full error message I get when I try to hook up to voicemail:

Reference code SCC-0235

msg: unable to retrieve profile summary for: veaudrk@comcast.net (cause detail: invalid request: (SSML auth failed, gateway message=[unexpected exception:: null] gateway reason=[SSML DVP profile Service-run time error]))

code: voice.unable_to_retrieve_profile_summary

method: getvoiceinforeq...

I can call in and get it, but it defeats the purpose of being able to have the messages sent to me via e-mail.  Any suggestions?  I did call it it last week, but no luck yet.

Thanks

Official Employee

Re: Error message SCC 0235

We made a correction for your account. Please try again.
Regular Visitor

I get the same error message when trying to access voice. Jaytheresa@comcast.net.
Official Employee

jayhtheresa, we checked your account. A person from Comcast was trying to reach you yesterday to verify some information. Could you get back to him as soon as possible? Thanks.

Regular Visitor

I get this message also and I have contacted support multiple times. Could you plz help???
Official Employee

m_burkey, your account looks correct. Do you still experience the problem?
Regular Visitor

Thank you very much!! Seems to work pretty good now it just has and error about not being able to load calling feature settings on the preferences tab now reference SCC-xxxx , but at least I do have access now. If you no anything about that help would be great, if not thanks for all the help. Much happier now..
New Poster

Getting same error!

Expert

hrobinb wrote:

Getting same error!

Forum Admin has been notified.  Please watch this thread and your email for response

Retired Administrator

hrobinb wrote:

Getting same error!

I've gotten this to zhou. I asked that he circle back to this thread to assist.

Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I Get the same error message. Have chatted 3 times with comcast. was told it would take 10 days because my number was ported from At&t. It's still not showing any info when i go to the call manager. Just scc0235. Please Fix. Thanks.

Regular Visitor

I am getting the same message. Just recently ported my number from ATnT to Comcast...Can get into voice mail on the phone but not through SmartZone. Have called several times to report problem..Comcast is saying they are looking at it but just want to use this forum also. It seems like this error has been happening to various people for quite awhile. Why is it taking Comcast so long to fix an obviously known error on our individual phones?