Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Digital Voice Error over a month

Frequent Visitor

Digital Voice Error over a month

About 4 weeks ago I had my modem replaced and now after a month I am still unable to access Digital Voice Center. I receive error messages. When I try to change my password using my phone number it state that my number "does not exist". The Comcast tech support can not pull up my account with my phone number. I have tried chatting online with techs also on the phone several times no one know what the issue is or what the codes mean. It has been over a month now and I have a total of 4 trouble tickets none have been resolved can some one please help me with this issue. I get SCC-0235 and also DVC-111 any help would be greatly appreciated. When I go to Digital voice and get the error code SCC-0235 there is an option there "Show Details" when I clicked on it this is what it said. The Subscriber with Phone number is Null and has no Attributes: Profile has failed and the attribute is empty=Gateway Reason=Get Profile Failed unable to retrieve profile summary details Soap:Sender. I have no clue what this means and nether does the technical support supervisor at Comcast. I even had a tech come to my house today and they dopnt know whats going on. My account has stoped keeping records since last month and I have no call logs for August or September. I can get into my email just fine its only when I try to access my Digital voice that I am unable to do so. I have tried changing my password to digital voice using my phone number but the page tells me my phone number does not exist even though I am able to dial out and receive calls. I was wondering if someone here would be able to help me. The codes again is SCC-0235 and DVC-111. Thank you

Frequent Visitor

Re: Digital Voice Error over a month

Unable to access digital voice via smart zone. Error message reference code SCC-0235 unable to retrieve profile summary:

1. cause detail:invalid request: auth failed, gateway message=the subscriber with: Phone number:: null has no cstVTNs attributes populated  get profile failed – The cstVTNs attribute is empty. gateway reason=get profile failed – the cstVTNs attribute is empty.

Code: voice.UNABLE_TO_TO_RETRIEVE_SUMMARY

Would someone here know what these error codes mean because  Comcast "Does Not". I have no phone logs since July also I am unable to log into Digital voice for over a month. Seems my phone records have disappeared for August and September. I have been put threw hoops by Comcast phone techs supervisors ex with no fix to these error messages. I have done every thing from clear my cache 6 times,change my password several times and use every link they provided the error is still there no one at Comcast even the technician who came to my house has a clue what the codes mean. 

Cable Expert

I have notified the Comcast admin to look into your account issues and error messages.  They will be contacting you in a few days as there is a backlog with the long weekend.  Watch your email and the PM envelope icon on your post for any contact from the Administrators.

Please stop posting all over the forums, you are creating problems with your multiple posts.  This will just slow down getting your issue fixed.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

I want to apologies for my multiple posts I just want to make people aware that this is an ongoing problem That "Many People" have Error Messages SCC-0235 and DVC-111 . This issue has been with Comcast for over a month and it is still unresolved after 4 trouble tickets corporate getting involved and a technician coming to my house. No one has resolved these Error messages for others. Thank you for looking into my problem and I hope you can resolve it for me because Comcast has had a month with no success.

Cable Expert

Everyone that posts here with these Smartzone issues gets resolved quickly.  Each subscribers issue is unique to their account.  It just looks like everyone is having the same issue.

The volunteers with their name in blue are not Comcast employees, but knowledgeable experts that have connections to the Comcast Corp team who's names are in red.

They will take care of you, please give them some time as there is a backlog from the long weekend.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Many thanks I greatly appreciate any help you can provide I definitely will wait and Thank you again

Frequent Visitor

Hallelujah!  I recieved a call this morning from Comcast  they said they rebuilt my whole account from scratch. My Digital Voice works now hooray! Thank you the problem has been fixed.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation