Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Connect App on iPhone not displaying new calls to home phone

Frequent Visitor

Connect App on iPhone not displaying new calls to home phone

This used to work but does not anymore. Something must have changed on the Comcast side because my caller ID stopped working when I got a call on my home phone. Nothing would flash up on the screen of the TV. My Connect app also stopped notifying me of incoming calls with no changes on my side. I got the issue with notifications on the TV resolved but the Connect app is still not working. Support is of no help. Was a time when Comcast was top notch with support and the reason I like them so much but its gone down hill. Just get run-arounds and support passing the buck to someone else. No replies to emails and no one calls. Seems like them just don't care anymore. Regarding the above issue, my guess is something changed with Caller ID on the Comcast side and the Connect app needs an update to get it working again. Also, I have been trying to get Nomorobo to work. I have done everything Comcast suggests a few times over but when I run the test from the Nomorobo site, it says my phone is not set up correctly and to contact Comcast. Nice feature if it would only work as advertised.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation