Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Comcast

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast

I have had Comcast TV since 1989. In March I decided not to go with Uverse and go a package with Comcast. The TV boxes were not right  for HD and had to take them in. Then I had checkers over the screens. New cables on everything except for one to pole from house. It has been there 20 years now.  After we finally got the TV straightened up, the phone and internet goes constantly down. Finally I went to the Comcast Center and got a new Modem. Did not help much or for a short time. Phone and internet still went down. Finally waited several days for a tech to come out. He said it was a weak signal from Comcast and he checked everything in the house and outside before he called in and I guess they pumped more signal. For the past two days the same thing. I missed three phone calls yesterday and today. My doctor's office said they called and it said my service was not available. I had called this afternoon and got into the rep and just told her what was what. Guess what she wanted to send out another tech

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation