Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Cannot see Voice Mail nor Missed Calls on my account (web and iPhone App)

Frequent Visitor

Cannot see Voice Mail nor Missed Calls on my account (web and iPhone App)

I cannot see my Voice Mails nor Missed Calls on the web or on my iPhone App.  The last missed call that shows up is 3/4/13, which is completely false.  This weekend I called twice from my cell to my house and left a message to test the system.  Both times the call was listed as an Answered Call, without listing the message. The message is available on my home phone machine.

I tried logging in and out of the App and also deleted and re-downloaded the App.  Not any better, but that doesn't surprise me because the App matches the web listing.

Please help me solve this because we are missing calls and messages.  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: Cannot see Voice Mail nor Missed Calls on my account (web and iPhone App)

Figured this one out myself. I wondered if my answering machine shouldn't be on, so I shut it off.  Now I get my voice mail!

All Replies
Problem Solver

jps201 wrote:

I cannot see my Voice Mails nor Missed Calls on the web or on my iPhone App.  The last missed call that shows up is 3/4/13, which is completely false.  This weekend I called twice from my cell to my house and left a message to test the system.  Both times the call was listed as an Answered Call, without listing the message. The message is available on my home phone machine.

I tried logging in and out of the App and also deleted and re-downloaded the App.  Not any better, but that doesn't surprise me because the App matches the web listing.

Please help me solve this because we are missing calls and messages.  Thanks.

I made few changes to the account. May I know, if you are able to view Voicemails and call logs on Xfinity connect Voice page (using a system)? Can you please uninstall and re-install the app on to your iPhone and let me know, if you notice any changes or the same issue occurs.

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley

Frequent Visitor

I notice that I can see one missed call from today at 2:34PM, both on the web in on the iPhone app.  Voice mails from today are still not seen.  We just created another voice mail to test the system.  Is there any delay in seeing this on the web or the app? I got a notification on the app that the call was incoming , but no notification of the voice mail.
Thanks for helping.

Frequent Visitor

Still no difference.  When someone calls and doesn't leave a message, it gets listed as an Answered Call.    There is not one feature here that is working correctly.  Just by looking at this forum, it is easy to see that tons of people are having problems with this system.  What is going on?

Frequent Visitor

no change yet.

Frequent Visitor

Figured this one out myself. I wondered if my answering machine shouldn't be on, so I shut it off.  Now I get my voice mail!

Frequent Visitor

I am missing all calls after April 2015.