Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Cannot connect to Digital Voice Center

Regular Visitor

Cannot connect to Digital Voice Center

I subscribe to all three xfinity offerings; voice, internet and tv.  Whenever I try to access the Digital Voice Center online I get the message to sign up for Digital Voice Service. I also do not get the Caller ID on my television even though I have the option selected in the cable box settings. Using #99 to access my voicemail from my home phone also does not work. I have not received any resolution from my calls to phone support.  What are my options now?

Thank you. 

New Poster

Re: Cannot connect to Digital Voice Center

Hi.  I have the same problem.  I subscribe to xfinity voice, internet and tv but I too cannot access the Digital Voice Center online.  I always get the message to sign up for Digital Voice Service.  Please help!

New Poster

Hi. I am having the same problems. I can retrieve voice messages via telephone, but not online and I am always prompted to sign up for somethins that I am already paying for. Have you had any help resolving your voicemail issues from Comcast yet?

Frequent Visitor

I also am having the same problem....I subscribe to all 3 services (tv, internet, phone) and have no online access to digital voice services.  I was told to wait 72 hours....that was 2 weeks ago.  I was told my account is set up correctly, and yet it asks me to sign up for digital voice whenever I click a link!  Help!!

Cable Expert

We really expect everyone to make their own post for help as each users issues is specific to their account.  Adding Me Too just confuses helping the original poster.

The Comcast Cares Team has been notified of everyone's posts, but if you don't hear back from them, you need  to start a new post for your specific issue.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Well....if my issue had been resolved from one of the other posts I had made, or any of the emails I had sent, or any if the live chat sessions I have endured....then maybe I wouldn't have felt the need to post a "me too" post. I apologize for your terrible customer service / tech support department being so inept that a problem can be left to continue for weeks on end with not even so much as communication on the issue.
Cable Expert

The is a Community Forum, you are not posting to anyone from Comcast on this forum unless the issue was escalated and gets a response back from the Comcast Cares Team.

This forum is staffed by volunteer customers.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Regular Visitor

Kristen, I can understand your frustration with this continuing problem, but I think what JayInAlg was saying is that when you add a post to an ongoing thread it is very likely that your post will get lost.  It also could lead to the original poster not getting their question answered.

I looked at your other posts on this issue and they were all within a thread that was started by another person.  It is usually best to start your own thread, that way your particular issue can be dealt with individually.

While I can see that others are having the same issue, as the original poster I do not want my particular issue to get lost in the other "me too" posts in this thread.

I hope you take this response in the spirit that I am giving it and understand that I am trying to help you while also making sure my problem gets addressed. 

Problem Solver

Everyone having a issue trying to access Digital Voice Center please send me a Private Message with your account number.

Private Messages (PM’s)

At the top of each Forum page you will see a small white envelope

This is the icon for Private Messages, referred to as ‘PM’s’. A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public view in the Forums.

The white envelope turns to yellow when you receive a PM.

To open a PM to read it, double click on the yellow envelope. If you click on the white envelope a window will open with tabs for your Private Message Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users, and Compose new Message. You can also access this area by clicking on the Username in a Thread or post. By default, Private Messages are enabled. You can disable this feature in My Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.

Regular Visitor

I sent my account information to ComcastLarry approx 1 week ago. Is there any indication that the Comcast Cares team has received my issue?

Regular Visitor

It has been nearly 1 month since my last post. I sent the private message to ComcastLarry as instructed and I have not received a response to my message, nor has there been any response from anyone else regarding my issue. I have called customer service more than once and this has still not been resolved. If no one here can help me can you point me in the direction of the next resource that is available to me?

Thank you.

Problem Solver

--

I apologize for the multiple issues you have had. I have escalated your issues of the DVC sign in error you receive, your caller id to TV issue and your issue of not being able to access your voicemail using *99. Someone will be in contact with you soon.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.

Thanks
-Keisha-
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 7 in conversation