Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Can't view or edit blocked numbers list

Most Valued Poster

Can't view or edit blocked numbers list

Blocked call list under voice preferences on line will not load so that I can see  and edit it.  All the other voice features and  preferences load. It just sits there and spins and says 'loading'. This has gone on for days. I need to get to that list!!!!

Most Valued Poster

Re: Can't view or edit blocked numbers list

TerriB wrote:

Blocked call list under voice preferences on line will not load so that I can see  and edit it.  All the other voice features and  preferences load. It just sits there and spins and says 'loading'. This has gone on for days. I need to get to that list!!!!

I am posting this to as many threads on blocked call list that I can find. Sure would like some input on this issue.  Reported on forums back in July 2016 and not one response so called support in July 2016 and then Sept 2016. Tkt created and went nowhere. Tried to be patient. Got automated call yesterday that my 'service issue' had been resolved. What service issue? I called the number they gave me and they could not tell me what 'service issue'. I have not reported a service issue. Tried to escalate my blocked list viewing issue again today Dec 21 2016 and after talking to two reps and one escalation they tell me they can't trouble shoot due to 'feature' outage that coincidentally started when I called this morning. I just want to be able to see the darn blocked call list under voice preferences. It just buffers and won't load and tried 3 browsers. Happened years ago and took months to get fixed but at least an upper tier tech called me. I can't get anyone to help me. Escalation on phone is a joke. What can I do? Who can I call? This is not rocket science...its a LIST.  I gave three people the tkt number today and they offered nothing. They all want to go over the list with me on the phone. I can do that myself but I want to see the list...period.

gave three people the tkt number today and they offered nothing.