Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Frequent Visitor

I called bout the callerID on my TV before 07.05.009, the Rep reset my box, it is still not working, I call on 07.06.2009 and the rep said she will open a ticket #CR171175181 and get back to me within 24 hours, I called yeterday and after 3 transfers and  after 45 minutes waiting on the phonej your rep (Estelle ) said the technical person would call me no later than 3 hours. Nobody called. Today I sent 3 messages via email and got a response to use the chat because:

"At this time, some issues cannot be properly diagnosed or resolved through e-mail communication, and need a more free flowing dialogue to work through.  Please contact us via our secure chat at http://www.comcastsupport.com/chat then click on the phone icon, so that we may thoroughly troubleshoot

your situation. "

There is nothing to walktrough, all the information is on the ticket # #CR171175181 thiwares is not a PC, network ot software issue.  I am still getting the Code CID100 when I try ro access the caller ID on my TV, it worked before 07.01.2009 and it works in my PC but not in the 2 HD TV's that I have. Please fix it.
Valued Contributor

Re: CallerID

What area do you live in? City/state should suffice.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation