Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Caller ID on computer not displaying the caller ID

Regular Contributor

Caller ID on computer not displaying the caller ID

When I log into the caller ID application, the calls do not display.  I have removed Norton internet security and even uninstalled and reinstalled the Caller ID application and the problem still exists.  I am using Windows 7 and I would appreciate some advice on how to fix this issue.  I am able to log into the program, but the caller information does not come up on my screen.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Caller ID on computer not displaying the caller ID

Hello,

The call id on the computer app has had lots of problems and never have been working properly for a long time

Contributor

Caller ID on my PC worked intermitantly but I would have to manually click CONNECT each time I went on the computer, even though I had checked the boxes for it to connect automatically.  A nuisance.  Now, however, I can't get it to connect at all.  The CONNECT doesn't do anything when I click it.

New Poster

I just installed caller id on my MAC. that doesn't work either. It is really sad to release an application that obviously hasen't been tested

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation