New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Caller ID on TV

ANSWERED
Highlighted
New Poster

Caller ID on TV

I have a HD box on big screen TV in one room and a regular box in another.Incoming calls came in on big screen but not on other TV.I was told by comcast worker I would need to change the box in other room to receive calls on TV
Accepted Solution

Re: Caller ID on TV

the caller id to TV feature currently only works on DVR's and HD's.  It will not work on a regular cable box.

sorry Smiley Sad

View answer in context
Valued Contributor

the caller id to TV feature currently only works on DVR's and HD's.  It will not work on a regular cable box.

sorry Smiley Sad

New Poster

How do you get it to work though?  I have an HD box and I set it up to be on the bottom of the screen, but when a call comes in, I never see anything.

Thanks!

New Poster

I have same problem BUMMER If someone can ket me know how i appreciate it.
Regular Contributor

I was told that they no longer include this automatically. You have to call up and have it activated. There is no extra cost. Keep in mind that it also takes up to a day for it to start working after it's activated.

Bill J

Contributor

i have two hd dvr,s and the option is not shown on the menu. on my basic box it is . i even got a notice on the basic box saying it was available. i have dch3416 for hd-dvr[its on the list]and dct700 for standard[it works] 
Message Edited by Thunderarm on 05-11-2009 06:11 PM
Message Edited by Thunderarm on 05-11-2009 06:27 PM
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 6 in conversation