Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Caller ID not working.

New Poster

Caller ID not working.

Caller ID does not show up on my TV.  I have Xfinity HD/DVR box and Xfinity voice service.  I have unplugged my box and replugged it back in after two minutes but still do not get caller ID on the TV.  Do not get any of the error messages either.  All of the settings for voice are set to on in my account for voice.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Problem Solver

Re: Caller ID not working.

It can take up to 6hrs for caller ID to reload on the box after being reset.  You can also go to menu, this brings up the quick menu on the bottom of the screen.  Scroll to the iTV icon and click on it.  This takes you to setting caller ID.  Turn Caller ID off, exit the menu.  Cycle back thru the menu and turn caller ID on.  If this does not work, call Customer Service to open a ticket.

Re: Caller ID not working.

I'm having this same problem - same equipment - tried suggestions with no luck. I guess I'll open a ticket. Ronaldhecox, did you open a ticket? Is your problem resolved?
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation