Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Caller ID not showing up on my TV

Frequent Visitor

Caller ID not showing up on my TV

I had my package down graded, and with in the same hour up graded it again. My caller ID has not worked since that day. Its been almost a month now, and I have called in 5 or 6 different times, even tried to get help on here live chat. He just left and I was there hanging with no one to help me. I have been told to unplug, turn off, turn on, go to menu, click off click on, give serial numbers, you name it and it still is not on. I am getting so upset. I have been a Comcast customer since the 70's and to be put off like it doesn't matter is very rude. I run a child care business and while changing diapers or feeding the kids its very convenient to be able to look to see who is calling and not have to get up and run to the phone every time it rings. Can someone PLEASE!!!!! help me get this thing working again. 

Tags (1)
Frequent Visitor

Re: Caller ID not showing up on my TV

No one can help me?

Official Employee

This should be fixed now. Please try again and let us know if you are having any problems.

Thanks

Frequent Visitor

It is working!!!! Thank you sooo sooo sooo much! Smiley Happy

New Poster

I had my cable installed a week now. We've had MULTIPLE set-up issues. Everything is working fine EXCEPT the Caller ID. Now, I consider myself somewhat tech savy. Did all the little steps required but NADA. Called tech support, talked to three people couldn't help. Tried online tech support they couldn't do anything. A tech came to the house, said he couldn't do anything and the problem was "internal". They have 72 hours to fix and close a ticket. NADA!  What on earth can it be? 

ComcastMikeC wrote:

This should be fixed now. Please try again and let us know if you are having any problems.

Thanks