Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Call Blocking

Frequent Visitor

Call Blocking

Nuisance phone calls are a real problem and will eventually cause me to drop my landline altogether; so, I have a suggestion for Comcast: Increase the number of calls (phone numbers) that can be blocked from the current 25 to 500 or so. It would be a good service at little to no cost to Comcast.

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: Call Blocking

I have had nomorobo for almost two weeks and am glad to report it really works. Now, when the phone rings it's a call I want-not a nuisance call.

All Replies
Problem Solver

Gene76 wrote:
Nuisance phone calls are a real problem and will eventually cause me to drop my landline altogether; so, I have a suggestion for Comcast: Increase the number of calls (phone numbers) that can be blocked from the current 25 to 500 or so. It would be a good service at little to no cost to Comcast.

Try using Nomorobo. It is compatible with Xfinity and works great for blocking spammers and robocalls.

www.nomorobo.com

Frequent Visitor

I signed up with nomorobo today and hope it's as good as advertised. Thanks
Frequent Visitor

I have had nomorobo for almost two weeks and am glad to report it really works. Now, when the phone rings it's a call I want-not a nuisance call.
Official Employee

Glad to hear this is working for you, @Gene76!

Please feel free to create a new post if you need any support. Thanks for choosing Comcast and using the Forums!