Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Being deceived by Comcast phone tech serivce

New Poster

Being deceived by Comcast phone tech serivce

I have two different issues with disgusting experiences with comcast

a) I signed up for xfinity triple play online believeing that I will get 150$ visa card they promised.

b) Their installation tech showed up, failed to install, destroyed my existing verizon TV service and I did not have TV (15 days) before comcast sent another tech

c) Unable to retain the old number: I recently transferred over to Xfinity triple bundle and wanted to retain the old phone number. 

Thrice  I called up the tech support. Twice they did not do the third party verification without telling me that it is needed. Third time third party verification was done (and I was under the impression that it was all set). Three days latter when I called back to confirm the status they tell me again that it is also cancelled.

d) Everytime I call-up they will transfer me between phone with waits from 10-15 minutes. Though they say that they record the conversations, they are unable to retrieve previous records.

It seems that the whole service department is messed up at comcast. I am disgusted. Thinking what to do. Does anybody have any suggestions? 

New Poster

Re: Being deceived by Comcast phone tech serivce

Every touch on the phone is pure torture. There is a sytemic lack of training. I have just gone thru 6 individuals since Monday trying to get my land line restored. Total disconnect from customer and I wonder if they would survive being their own customer.

Contributor

Re: Being deceived by Comcast phone tech serivce

Same experience.  They are horribly hard to get hold of.

What the heck does "customer service" warranty mean anyway?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation