Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

18 hour delay in voice mail notification

Frequent Visitor

18 hour delay in voice mail notification

I'm signed up to receive voice mail notifications via email. I was very happy with this service until yesterday. A voice mail message was left for me at 1 pm, Sunday. The Comcast email notification didn't arrive until 7 am this morning. I checked my mail quite a few times yesterday, including about 10 pm last night. Please tell me this isn't the 'new norm' for this valuable service. If it is, I need to know so I can make other arrangements for voice mail.

Frequent Visitor

Re: 18 hour delay in voice mail notification

me too! also transcript of voicmails in my inbox stopped coming!!!

Frequent Visitor

Happend to me on Monday for 3 voicemails

New Poster

Lucky you.  I haven't been able to get the whole transcription thing to work EVER.  I've checked SPAM and TRASH and nothing seems to arrive from Comcast. What would the message look like?  Anyone have a sample header they could share?  Maybe one of my mail filters is grabbing it - although I should still be able to find it even if that is happening.

I can tell you that the transcription service worked GREAT when I was with Vonage so I'm pretty unhappy about losing that capability since switching to Comcast.

New Poster

I only have delays of 18 hours on messages that are delivered when I am on the phone. I get a call, choose not to answer it because I am on the phone with someone else--that second caller leaves a message that I do not get until the next day.