Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

$100..12 block , wifi issue 3new phones

$100..12 block , wifi issue 3new phones

I had the same issues with robo callers block limit of 12, wifi getting knocked off on cordless phone etc..
After exhaustive research and suggestions  http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Voice-Service-and-Equipment/OK-I-give-up-xfinity-12-number-block-limit-...
MY personal Solution and well worth the money is the
Panasonic KXTG7873S DECT 6.0 3-Handset High Quality Phone System with Answering Capability

The model I choose blocks up to 250 numbers..check closely as some only give 30

The Dect 6.0 plus working in the 1900Mhz band does not knock my wifi off any longer, Caller ID still works (including on the television) and I can link my cell phone via Bluetooth to this machine and use the cordless to talk while charging my cell via USB to the cordless base unit !

Intercom system ..caller announce ,etc..now I bought this with shipping for under $100 and its worth every penny ..

IMHO the phones are worth it ..3 total..just google as they have models with more handsets and different prices depending where you shop..Just make sure of the 250 block..and no I have nothing to do with Panasonic..they just had the features,reviews and PRICE !!

Tags (2)
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation