Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
Regular Contributor
  • On your way! Congrats on Posting 10 topics!

PWP TOS Affiliate Programs

Question regarding TOS for Personal Web Pages and affiliate references or advertising links.  As an example, if I have a sports-oriented website, am I prohibited from having an affiliate link to say Sports Authority or a photo link to a local sporting goods retailer?

Posted by
Web Page Expert

Re: PWP TOS Affiliate Programs

Strictly speaking you probably shouldn't.

In reality, it's highly likely no one will notice.

If you have to install some server-side code, you can.t.

Posted by
Service Expert

Re: PWP TOS Affiliate Programs

gkamieneski wrote:

Question regarding TOS for Personal Web Pages and affiliate references or advertising links.  As an example, if I have a sports-oriented website, am I prohibited from having an affiliate link to say Sports Authority or a photo link to a local sporting goods retailer?

Along with Beth's advice, you should check with Sport's Authority or other websites about their policies.

"New and Improved" isn't always.

These are public Help and Support forums. As such, any personal information such as full name, address, telephone number, account number or email address can be viewed by anyone on the internet. Keep your identity safe and post only information related to your problem.

Official Comcast Employees names are in Red. "Experts" are customers who volunteer their time in the Help forums. Only Official Comcast Employees have access to your account information.