Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
New Visitor

Modifying content of X-Infinity Homepage

How do I delete some of the content from the x-infinity home page that I am not interested in and move finance and national and international news to the top of the page?

Posted by
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Modifying content of X-Infinity Homepage

Unfortunately, there is no way to customize the new page, all I can suggest is, look to the list on the left of the page and set "news" as your homepage in your browser. Or pick a more sensible news page from somewhere else.

Posted by
New Visitor

Well, that's a kick in the pants from Comcast!  The former "MyComcast.beta" version that allowed editing the home page and deleting "entertainment" content I wasn't interested in enabled me to have a customized home page that really appealed to me.  Without the ability to have national news, world news, and financial news at the top of the new XFinity home page, I will go looking for a new homepage that allows me to customize and see what I want to see.    Thanks for the news that it can't be customized,  I'll go looking at some other homepages. 

Posted by
Service Expert

Try iGoogle.  It's fully customizable.

This thread is now locked as it does not pertain to Comcast's Personal Web Pages.

These are public Help and Support forums. As such, any personal information such as full name, address, telephone number, account number or email address can be viewed by anyone on the internet. Keep your identity safe and post only information related to your problem.

Official Comcast Employees names are in Red. "Experts" are customers who volunteer their time in the Help forums. Only Official Comcast Employees have access to your account information.