New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

"Victoria" Episode 7 (Final Ep!) on PBS MISSING from on demand

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1 of 6

Episode 7 ran on Sunday Feb 26 so it should have been posted On Demand on Feb 27.  It's four days late.  Which is especially galling since the OnDemand commercials keep crowing about how you can watch Victoria OnDemand!

PLease post ASAP since PBS Masterpiece shows are only shown OnDemand for 2 weeks!!  Time is running out!

Thanks.

5 REPLIES
Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 2 of 6

Part 7 did not air last Sunday. There were no new PBS (and most other networks) shows that evening, presumably so as not to compete with the Oscar's.

We can look forward to the Victoria and Mercy Street finales this Sunday...or On Demand Monday.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 3 of 6

Not true.  Episode 7 aired on WITF on Feb 26.

Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 4 of 6

The original BBC episode 7 is PBS's part 6 (as BBC episodes 1 and 2 were combined for PBS part 1). PBS, in my area, did run a marathon of BBC episodes 1-7 last Sunday as repeats leading up to this week's finale...which is episode 8 or part 7.  Check your home station on PBS.org to ensure the finale will air March 5th in your area. 

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 5 of 6

Ok thanks.  I see the finale will be aired 3/5.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 6 of 6

the finale ep 8 still not on demand! i checked on the xfinity on demand page and its still ep7 on there from pbs..its been over a week since ep8 was on-ughhhh