Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

"On Demand" choking...

New Poster

"On Demand" choking...

This is an open complaint to Comcast, BBC America, USA Network, AMC Network, SyFy, etc., etc...

After reading many forum complaints about On Demand slow to air or even now, non-exsistant episodes on many peoples shows, I see the pattern. Too many outlets that the networks think of selling to and obviously too much greed! Get people hooking on a series, and then start choking some episodes off and then maybe offer them as a "pay per view" episode.

Well I pay a steep monthy fee to have your Xfinity TV and your "On Demand". I still sit through the advertisements, and feel it's just part of the deal. And you know who I am, you know I see the commercials, record the data and I'm sure let the networks know the eyeballs. So they still make money, right? But I'll say this, I won't pay another dime to watch your shows! I won't buy your over-priced DVD packages that you'll release every year. And I'll be sure to not put up with this much more. I can also see the allure of pirating which I've never wanted to do. Sort of a you screw us, I'll screw you thing.

Oh, and you worry about so many people "pulling the plug"? Consider my hand on the cable...

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation