Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

5,875,736

members

1,614

online

29,404

topics

Top

"Brockmire"

Regular Contributor

"Brockmire"

"Brockmire", Season 2, premiered last week, but the first episode of the new season has yet to appear on OnDemand.  Under "Network" (IFC), the last two episodes of Season 1 are listed, plus "Extras".  Under "TV Shows" by title, you can watch the last two episodes of Season 1 for free, or you can buy the season or per-episode.  But nothing from Season 2 as yet?  Hold up??

New Poster

Re: "Brockmire"

search 'brockmire' directly from the primary search option i.e. not by network. you'll find s2 there.
Regular Contributor

Re: "Brockmire"


@rocketsa wrote:
search 'brockmire' directly from the primary search option i.e. not by network. you'll find s2 there.

I don't know what you mean by "Primary search option", sorry.  I just checked again following the path I outlined in my original post -- still only have the last two episodes of Season 1 free or all of Season 1 for a fee.  Absolutely no Season 2 at all.  This is OnDemand that I'm talking about.

 

If you wouldn't mind giving me a bit more detail as to where you're looking and how to find that, I'd appreciate it.

New Poster

Re: "Brockmire"

when i look up brockmire, either by name in the alpha menu or by network, i just see 'season 1'.

but if i go to 'search tv and on demand' where you either say or key in 'brockmire', i can see and select s2 episoes 1 & 2.
Regular Contributor

Re: "Brockmire"


@rocketsa wrote:
when i look up brockmire, either by name in the alpha menu or by network, i just see 'season 1'.

but if i go to 'search tv and on demand' where you either say or key in 'brockmire', i can see and select s2 episoes 1 & 2.

Ah -- Our cable box is the old one, which probably explains why what you're finding is different from mine.  We have OnDemand, but no "search tv and on demand". I appreciate your reply.  (By the way, COMCAST, that is no excuse for Season 2 not being on our OnDemand.)

New Poster

Re: "Brockmire"

Indeed. It's very poor filing / searchability on their part.

One last thought. On the old remote, hit the 'menu' button. Should bring up 'Quick Menu' on the screen. Select the magnifying glass icon. Should have a range of options come up including 'Search TV & On Demand' at top left.
Regular Contributor

Re: "Brockmire"


@rocketsa wrote:
Indeed. It's very poor filing / searchability on their part.

One last thought. On the old remote, hit the 'menu' button. Should bring up 'Quick Menu' on the screen. Select the magnifying glass icon. Should have a range of options come up including 'Search TV & On Demand' at top left.

No, afraid not, but I do appreciate the suggestion.  In any event, OnDemand should be carrying Season 2 of Brockmire -- not just Season 1's last two episodes (free) or the entire Season 1 (not free), which is all we come up with.  Season 2 episodes just plain are not on OnDemand here.  Thank you so much for ringing in!

New Poster

Re: "Brockmire"

yes? very irksome.

im determined to find a hack here tho. can you send me an image of your remote?
Regular Contributor

Re: "Brockmire"


@rocketsa wrote:
yes? very irksome.

im determined to find a hack here tho. can you send me an image of your remote?

I wouldn't have the first idea how to do that. So, I thank you for your suggestions, but I think we'll leave it go. Can't expect Comcast to take responsibility and update its content, now can we?  ;-)

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 546 views
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation