Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

"Broadcast Networks" submenu has disappeared from the TV Shows-->Networks menu tree

Contributor

"Broadcast Networks" submenu has disappeared from the TV Shows-->Networks menu tree

Greetings and felicitations.  As of this week, the "Broadcast Networks" sub-submenu has disappeared from the [TV Shows—>]Networks submenu.  Would you please restore it?  It was very useful to be able to not have to page down several times to get to, say, NBC.

Contributor

Re: "Broadcast Networks" submenu has disappeared from the TV Shows-->Networks menu tree

yes I agree!

Problem Solver

Re: "Broadcast Networks" submenu has disappeared from the TV Shows-->Networks menu tree

Please restore the "Broadcast Network" submenu.

Problem Solver

Add me to the list. (A high % of show searches are for these traditional networks, so it's useful for all except ABC which is already at the top.)
Regular Contributor

I found that submenu very convenient as well, and add my voice to those who would like to see it restored.  Thanks.

Regular Contributor

Thinking about this, something even more useful might be a personalized folder (at the top of the network lists) consisting of my own favorite networks, broadcast or not.

I realize the means to add and subtract networks from that folder might be awkward, but it would be nice not to have to hit "Page Down" so many times to get to USA Network, for example.

Regular Visitor

Totally agree!  I miss that submenu button; it was a real time saver.  Why take away something that customers loved using?

Comcast, please bring it back!

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 6 in conversation