Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

on demand

Regular Visitor

on demand

Cannot access on demand and telephone numbers do not appear on screen. No access to interactive tv either. Whats this all about? I have had all of my bundle off more than on from May 17 th to present time. Then is comes on and then goes off again. No phone ,internet or tv. This gets addressed via my cell,only to go out again. The amount of money they are charging me for my services is ridiculous especially when I have NO services. Petty credits is a slap in the face for the inconvenience and NO FIX. Im in south suburb .Anyone else experiencing this kind of issue. They have no idea whats wrong, I guess. 

Service Expert

Re: on demand

@chinca3 wrote:

Cannot access on demand and telephone numbers do not appear on screen. No access to interactive tv either. Whats this all about? I have had all of my bundle off more than on from May 17 th to present time. Then is comes on and then goes off again. No phone ,internet or tv. This gets addressed via my cell,only to go out again. The amount of money they are charging me for my services is ridiculous especially when I have NO services. Petty credits is a slap in the face for the inconvenience and NO FIX. Im in south suburb .Anyone else experiencing this kind of issue. They have no idea whats wrong, I guess. 

Have you had a tech come out and check your service?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: on demand

Yes I have. The service was on when he was here so he said nothing and cancelled and left. Said he couldn't do anything with it up and running. In the meantime it has been off again since. That was the 1st of June.Then I spoke with a guy on my cell and he got it working for that day which was Tuesday.It was off mainly the entire weekend.Then  It has gone off and on since. Sometimes for an hour sometimes for four hours sometimes longer. It is ridiculous. I know there is something wrong as this never happened before in all the years of service. Right now there are three trucks dealing with other issues apparently. Not here. They have been working all around for months. Never here. I cannot get any answers which is why I came here. I have service right now after a four hour outage of mine. But still no on demand and no caller on screen id. And this light[double arrows in opposite directions] blinking on the set top box. It is all updated equipment so that isn't it. 

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation