Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

instinct episode 3 (4/1) and falling water episode 3 missing (non-hd )

Regular Contributor

instinct episode 3 (4/1) and falling water episode 3 missing (non-hd )

Hi, I noticed all of a sudden that the third episode of instinct from April 1st and the third episode of falling water from January 20th are now missing for non-hd. I also noticed that the originals season five premiere from April 18th isn't on demand and episodes one, two, and four of three wives, one husband seem to be missing now too. Can you please fix these and put all of the episodes back up or on there. I also am having trouble going to chopped seasons 36 and 37 and the pioneer woman, the screen freezes when I try to access them. Thanks!!!!!
Regular Contributor

"Instinct" episode 3 is missing

Episode 3 of "Instinct" (CBS, 04/01/2018, titled "Secrets and Lies" is missing from On Demand.

I observed this on both "classic" and X1 systems, and it is absent in both HD and SD.

Usually CBS is pretty good about getting things right; hopefully you can get them to put it up well before the May 5th date it would be expected to expire.

Thanks in advance!

Regular Contributor

Re: "Instinct" episode 3 is missing

Hey, I noticed this too and did a post a few days ago but I don't think they responded to me. The episode was there previously on demand but is now missing for some reason, it had appeared up there on April 8th but I noticed this past weekend that it was no longer there. I really hope they will put it back up there and before may 5th.
Regular Contributor

Re: instinct episode 3 (4/1) and falling water episode 3 missing (non-hd )

Hi again, it's three days later and none of these episodes are back up on demand. Please put back up episodes 3 of instinct and falling water, and episodes 1, 2, and 4 of three wives, one husband. Thank you! !!!!!!!
Admin1

Hi garryreeves & CactusThorn -- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I review this show and did find that episode 3 is not showing. I'll forward this to our On Demand support team to address. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the reply. I'm hoping that soon the episode will be back up on demand.
Official Employee

Hi garryreeves & CactusThorn  - Thanks for your patience. We did hear back regarding Instinct, Episode 3. In this case, it seems the network asked for the episode to be removed. I'm sorry you weren't able to catch it! 

Garryreeves - would you mind checking for the other episodes and updating me if they are still not available? 

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the update on the episode of instinct. I wonder why they asked for it to be removed. Hopefully I'll be able to catch it online. The episodes of three wives one husband and the episode of falling water I posted about are still missing and now I'm having trouble getting back on demand. I was watching a show and then an error message popped up and took me back to regular tv and then when I went back on demand it said there was a problem you guys were experiencing. I unplugged the box to see if that might do anything but now it's not taking me on demand at all. It's saying it failed to connect to the service. Please help. Thanks!
Admin1

garryreeves -- We'll have our On Demand support team look at those episodes. Can you tell us what the error message is that pops up when you're trying to view On Demand?

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Regular Contributor

Curious as to why it might have been pulled, I googled for "Instinct episode 3".

Interesting... the "Instinct" episode appears to have been pulled due to plagiarism issues.  Apparently, the plot extremely closely follows that of a "Bones" episode called "The Plain in the Prodigy" from a few years back, and even contains some identical throwaway jokes and lines ("Nice quilt though, huh?" for example)..  The showrunner has apologized.  I suspect it's now gone for good, even from pay sites.

Thanks to ComcastZach for trying to obtain it, though.

Admin1

CactusThorn -- You're welcome. We'll always try to do what we can to have episodes available in On Demand. Very crazy situation with that episode. 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation