Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

inconsistency of listings

Frequent Visitor

inconsistency of listings

I am totally frustrated with the on demand listing process. I feel that i am not getting the quality of service that I am paying for. There are times when I have to go to 3 different listing menus before I can find what I want to watch. And then I find that the most recent episode is not available, sometimes. But it may be available under another menu other than tv shows or network or search and then sometimes it is in HD and sometimes not. It is a mess and you should be ashamed. If you are not responsible for the listings, then you should be looking out for your customers interests and demanding the quality that we are paying for.

Listings are a problem to figure out, especially the ones by title only. An air date should be mandatory. What are we supposed to to, write down the episodes we have seen and keep track of them? That is what you are getting paid for. Believe me, if I had a choice to go to Fios, I would, but my town will not allow it. Please pay more attention to the quality of the service, or lack thereof that you are giving your customers.

Admin1

Re: inconsistency of listings

Hi walnutsmom -- We, or any other service provider, do not decide what content is made available for On Demand. The content holder decides what they make available and what they don't. The content holder should have new episodes available in 24-48 hours after the episode air date. 

We do have control over the listing settings. Do you have example programs you can provide that confirm what you've said about their placement? We also do work with the content holder to have both HD and SD options available. It is helpful when missing content is brought to our attention so we can work with the content holder on making those options available. Do you have examples of programs that are missing HD or SD content?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation