Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

audio issues

New Poster

audio issues

I have been having this issue last few months but now more frequent. Sometimes when i am watching live TV the sound disappears, sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes for hours. I unplug/restart but no luck, it just comes back when it wants. its not my equipment because when the sound goes away i get bored and watch netflix or a dvd and the sound is fine. It was all working okay and then lately the problem is no sound on certain on-demand channels, for example last 2 weeks when i tune in on demand to "90 days fiance" there is no sound at all but the live tv has sound. does anyone have a solution? i just moved 2 weeks ago and my dvr boxes were changed out so the prpoblem is persisting, i still have a few months left on my comcast contract before i can choose another tv provider but i would like to hear my shows in the meantime, i work long hours so i use on demand a lot.

New Poster

Re: audio issues

I've been having a smiliar problem: for the past 3 monts or so, only when we're watching ANY OnDemand shows, the audio drops out every few seconds, plus a visual glitch that distorts a small area on the screen pops up and  instantly disappears.

Any diagnosis? Any fix?

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation