Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

X1 On Demand Missing Show I Can Retrieve Direct From Network

New Poster

X1 On Demand Missing Show I Can Retrieve Direct From Network

I am trying to watch Gold Rush on Discovery (S8 Ep12) that aired Friday 1/4. It was available in SD with commercials the day after, but no HD unless I paid $2.99. On Monday, the SD option vanished, but the HD pay option is still there as the lone option. Tonight I checked 5 days after and no show is listed. I logged with my Xfinity credentials into the Discovery Channel directly and was able to access the unavailable show for free. Would like to know why there is a delay when I can login with my Xfinity credentials to access the show. Also, other shows on that channel aired around the same time have full HD option for free.
Official Employee

Re: X1 On Demand Missing Show I Can Retrieve Direct From Network

Hi AMC77, 

Sorry for the experience you're having while trying to watch Gold Rush. I'd like to review your account to see if I could help find the cause of the problem. Can you please send me a private message verifying your first and last name and the full account number or the primary phone number associated with your services? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation