Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Why does ondemand not show or allow access to criminal minds season 13, episodes 1 thru 9?

New Poster

Why does ondemand not show or allow access to criminal minds season 13, episodes 1 thru 9?

I don't understand why season 13/ Criminal Minds/ episodes 1 thru 9 are NOT AVB?! I've had the series set to record for years. It did not even record the first 9 episodes?! Now trying to search for them is impossible. Why is this system so messed up?! This isn't the only program with these issues. Please update the system and your paying customers asap!!
New Poster

Re: Why does ondemand not show or allow access to criminal minds season 13, episodes 1 thru 9?

I was just asking the same question after having caught up with 12 seasons on Netflix and saw that on xfinity stream app I just downloaded that does not have episodes 1-11 there, but has 12-14. 

I see no one has answered your question here. Terrific.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Why does ondemand not show or allow access to criminal minds season 13, episodes 1 thru 9?

It's normal for only the past 2-4 episodes of a current season to be available. Older episodes expire and may eventually appear under the rental/buy model. This isn't a Comcast issue, but mainly limitations imposed by the media companies and is common in the industry.

Regular Visitor

Criminal Minds is on CBS where I'm from and I don't know if it's the same everywhere. But I know CBS has their own streaming service so I wonder if that is the reason why. CBS charges for their streaming service as well, so why give for free when they can make a profit, I'm thinking they are thinking. I only have episode 15 on mine currently and thats just annoying as heck that I can't catch up on the season from my cable provider. Unless.... CBS doesn't charge customers that have certain cable providers. I think I need to check into that one. 

New Poster

I have recorded shows on CBS, but this was the first time I tried to just watch one, Criminal Minds, on Damand very disappointed.
Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation