Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Why does on demand for Elementary only show episodes 16, 17, 18? Where are the previous ones????

New Poster

Why does on demand for Elementary only show episodes 16, 17, 18? Where are the previous ones????

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Why does on demand for Elementary only show episodes 16, 17, 18? Where are the previous ones????

Older episodes have expired. It's typical for most networks to only offer a few of the most recent ones. Also, since CBS has their own "CBS All Access" streaming service, they have little incentive to keep offering older episodes for 'free'. You can probably get them, for a fee, through their streaming service.

Contributor

Re: Why does on demand for Elementary only show episodes 16, 17, 18? Where are the previous ones????

Yeah they want you to buy them. Its bull, They should let us watch more Episodes. More so for recent season Episodes.!!...

Official Employee

Hello zangtum and billo51, I am happy to address this concern for you. Not all of your content that you subscribe to can be listed on demand. Each network has the option to provide a feed for any individual show and add it to on demand. Once the time expires for that show to air then the content can be removed from on demand entirely, or the network will post the shows content A la carte for you to rent. In this case the content has been removed and is not available to rent. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation