Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

When Calls Heart S5 E8 is the same as E7

New Poster

When Calls Heart S5 E8 is the same as E7

As title states, When Calls the Heart from Hallmark Channel has S5 E8 listed but when I click it, the show that plays is actually S5 E7 from the previous week.  I noticed it yesterday 4/9 and it is still that way today.  Tried multiple computers and browsers.  Thanks for any help.  

New Poster

Re: When Calls Heart S5 E8 is the same as E7

I have noticed this also. Been this way since Monday.

New Poster

Talked on chat last night about this and of course it was all my fault and had to be reset which took an hour,then alas, it's not fixed. I love the way it's always fine on there end but, on my comp it doesn't work. Did anyone notice that it works just fine on your iphone? Last week it was in wide screen format and this week we get to watch the same show over in the correct format with the wrong episode number on it.

New Poster

I also spent an hour on chat last week reporting the exact same thing.  The first tech seemed to understand the problem but we were somehow disconnected.   The second tech kept thinking my TV was working incorrectly and never understood the problem.  Third tech called me the next morning and said they were working on it.  Called me back twice but still hasn't been fixed.  I didn't watch episode 9 when it aired tonight because I want to watch episode 8 first.  Very frustrating.

New Poster

Actually it's been that way since April 2nd at least.  On April 2nd I watched "Episode 8" which was actually Episode 7.  Episode 8 didn't even air until the next week and shouldn't have even been available to watch but since it was actually Episode 7 I guess it let me watch it.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation