Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Westworld Season 2, Episode 9 missing from HBO On Demand

New Poster

Westworld Season 2, Episode 9 missing from HBO On Demand

Anyone else notice this? Episodes 1-8 are there, 9 is missing and 10 is there. What gives?

New Poster

Re: Westworld Season 2, Episode 9 missing from HBO On Demand

yes, I'm having that exact problem tonight, when I was expecting to watch it.

I've been watching episodes every night up till now. 

It says "airs 7/4" and sure enough I can record it for 7/4 from 8-9 p.m.  

But I should be able to watch it on demand right now.

And yes episode 10 is already available on demand

Lame!   Frustrating!   Stupid!   What gives?

New Poster

Same is happening to me. I am 100% sure that Ford is behind this glitch Smiley Happy 

New Poster

It's incredulous.  I've been catching up with the episodes, I just watched Episode 8 only this morning.  When it had finished and went back to the list of episodes, Episode 9 was gone.  I only just noticed it.  I could swear it was there yesterday or a few days ago.  I've been Googling to find out what has happened, or if anyone knows how to view it, but with no success.  Then I found I could stream all the Xfinity On Demand tv shows and movies.  Well, alright then!  So I went onto the Xfinity Website and found Westworld, just like you would on your regular TV.  You select it and click the button for the list of episodes and... Episode 9 is not there neither!  It's like it has disappeared down some blackhole!  This is absolutely ridiculous!  Why would Xfinity remove an episode in the middle of a season.  All the other episodes haven't expired!

Come on Xfinity, WE ARE PAYING A ****LOT**** OF MONEY FOR THIS SERVICE!!!!!

Put it back or I'll take the complaint further up the ladder.

Problem Solver

@samrhallak wrote:

I am 100% sure that Ford is behind this glitch Smiley Happy 

Fidelity. Smiley Wink

Seriously, folks, calm down. This happens once in a while - take a look at this thread, for instance.

If you can't wait for the glitch to be ironed out, go watch Episode 9 on HBO GO, which is free with your Xfinity HBO subscription. I actually prefer this method as I can watch it in 1080p on my Apple TV, and I don't have to wait for the West Coast stream to record on my DVR. 

"Sometimes the best way to learn something is by doing it wrong and looking at what you did." - Neil Gaiman
New Poster

Same. You can get it on hbogo using your infinity login